Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh…What a Beautiful Sunday!!!

It was absolutely gorgeous outside yesterday and what better way to celebrate the sunshine than to enjoy a day outside.  And that is exactly what Ella and I did. 
She is so interested in the world around her, that we had an adventure outdoors.  Her curiosity is at its peak and she wants to know as much about anything and everything she can handle.  Every time she would point and ask (grunt), I would tell her what it was…and she reciprocated by repeating everything I would say.  We explored the back yard, front yard, school yard and the neighborhood.  She had a blast! 

When daddy got home from work, we went on our 1st family bike ride.  To say it was great is an understatement!  It was the best!  No words can really describe how special this was to Mark and me.  I love having special family time together, but this was different and way fun!  Ella’s big smile was all the reassurance we needed.
As we cruised the neighborhood, Ella greeted everyone she saw.  I kid you not, she said “Hi!” to everyone!  Haha, it was so cute.  Then she saw a big dog and was so excited, she kept yelling “Doggie, Doggie!” 

These are memories that I am really glad we are creating for her.  I cherish so many of my childhood memories and can only help create the best ones for her!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment