Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pizza Night!!

It's not everyday we ride home from work together, but today was one of those days.  On our way to pick up Ella, Mark asked what I was in the mood for and I told him I could go for a really good pizza.  After ruling out driving to Scranton for the REAL pizza...we decided we had to get local.  I really dislike all the pizza in this area because nothing compares to my hometown's.  Mark mentioned Domino's so we just went with that.

I placed my simple order or 2 medium pizzas, one cheese the other pepperoni and a side of garlic dipping sauce. It arrived on time and the three of us we ready to grub.  I opened the cheese and there was no tomato sauce on the pizza.  Mark decided to check the pepperoni...same thing NO SAUCE!  The crazy girl who took the order ordered our pizza minus the tomato sauce and the garlic dipping sauce was on the actual pizza...in the spot were tomato sauce should be.  Really?!?!

(sidebar) This isn't the 1st time something weird like this happened.  Boston Market chicken carver had Macaroni and Cheese on the sandwich.  haha!

Back to Domino's - I called the girl back and after a ten minute hold, she said she is placing our order once again and we will receive the delivery in about an hour.  (an hour has already gone by since the 1st order)

So, the 2nd hour goes by and Mark calls.  Would you believe the girl actually tried to tell my husband that I miscommunicated the order to her.  She proceeded to tell him that she talked to her supervisor about the order and that they decided to credit our account for the amount of our pizza.  again REALLY?!?!   We were in SHOCK!

Finally got a manager on the phone, and he made our order priority and although it took 3 hours...we got our crappy cardboard pizza the correct way.  We could have drove to Scranton and got really good pizza all before we got this.   NEVER AGAIN DOMINO'S....Never!

melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment