Thursday, April 7, 2011

Everyone loves the Classics!

This morning Ella wanted me to follow her and she led me straight to the bathroom.  The seat was up so I quickly put it down so that curious hands do not end up in the bowl.  When I did that...I got yelled at.  Ella said, "NO, Pee Pee".  So, I hurriedly pulled down her pj's and held her over the toilet.  She wiggled and wanted down, so I grabbed her potty and sat her on that.  That wasn't exactly what she wanted.  She got up and ran bare-bottom into her bedroom and came back with a book.  Disney Classics was her book of choice and it was pretty heavy.  Ella grabbed my hand and sat her dupa on her potty with her big book on her lap.

I propped the book up with the Listerine bottle to access the camera.  : )  And I love the one sock on, one sock off.  She sat here for a couple minutes, but did not go.  Still....step in the right direction.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yes I'm finally getting around to reading my google reader :)
    she's cute, can't wait to see her tomorrow

    ReplyDelete