Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frustrated!

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with this Blog.  Every time I try to share my posts on Facebook, the summary is not showing up.  I have done a ton of research and everything I try is not working.  I have tried updating meta tags, checked all settings and have even reverted to putting all my settings back to default just to see if I can erase the problem.  I have now narrowed it down.  I have gone back to older posts and when I share them...the summary appears.  So somewhere along the way maybe I entered info or pressed a button and now jacked it up.  Hence me trying to erase all my updates to the page.  I don't understand what is wrong with these postings, but supposedly a bunch of other bloggers are experiencing the same issue.

If anyone has any kind of advice, please let me know.  The frustration this has caused me has pushed me away from sharing what is going on in our family.

Photobucket

1 comment: