Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Week Before the Arrival



So we are in week 39 of the pregnancy and anticipating Ella's arrival more than ever.  We hope that she comes on her own, but if not I go into the hospital a week from today at 9 p.m.  I am excited and nervous!  I think my nerves are setting in because I am not sure what to expect and I am one who enjoys having details in place.  


Currently sleeping has become a chore for me.  There is no comfortable positions to lay in for a long period of time.  The doctors tell me I have what is called pregnancy carpal tunnel which is extremely uncomfortable (especially while sleeping).  My hands go numb and ache.  This also happens during the day, actually it is happening right now.  Supposedly this will go away after Ella is born and I am really looking forward to that as well as welcoming my beautiful baby girl!  



We are all ready to welcome Ella. Her room is complete, everything is washed, bottles are cleaned and mommy and daddy and super excited!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment